Phibro-Tech, Inc. is a recycler that manufacturers copper and iron based products and recycles permitted waste primarily from the electronics industry.
We help all Californians stay safe health and sustainable. Since 1984, Phibro-Tech has served the electronic, semiconductor and water treatment industries by taking in their used materials, recycling them, and using those materials to manufacture new products.
We are among the world’s leading experts in creating unique applications for copper-based products across multiple fields of use. We have created and manufactured the copper products available for the semiconductor, printed circuit board, pigment, catalyst and agriculture industries.
- Phibro-Tech is proud to have the resources and flexibility to operate across several major product areas. Whatever the industry, we are able to provide our customers with the manufacturing materials or custom-made solutions that meet their specific needs.
- We provide copper oxide and copper carbonate to catalyst industries. Our highly pure, catalyst-grade copper products are widely used by chemical and automotive companies in their manufacturing processes.
- We provide copper (cupric) sulfate solution (CuSO4.5H20) to the metal finishing and electronics industries for electroplating, zinc mining, and water treatment.
- Our expert abilities in hydrometallurgical process, separation, purification technologies and particle-size control have led to several developments in new copper products.
- We are proud to be the leading supplier and recycler of etchants to the printed wire-board and chemical-milling industries. Our state-of-the-art plant, located in Santa Fe Springs, has over 40 years’ experience in proven recycling processes. This expertise has enabled us to become a recognized leader in copper, nickel, ammonia and spent-acid recovery.