FOR ANIMAL CONSUMPTION ONLY
Anionic Mineral Supplement for Non-Lactating Dairy Cattle
Guaranteed Analysis: per 100g
Ammonium Chloride, Magnesium Sulphate, Calcium Sulphate, Corn Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles (Carrier), Cane Molasses
Prince Agri Products, Inc. Quincy, IL 62305
Date of Manufacture:
Directions for Use
- Dairy Cattle: Feed a minimum 21 days prior to calving at a rate between 0.54 to 0.68 kg per head daily depending on the desired level of negative Dietary Cation Anion Difference (DCAD) of the diet. Feed continuously up to calving.
- Caution: Use only as directed.
- Storage: Store in a cool dry place. This product does not contain restricted animal material.
- PHIBRO ANIMAL HEALTH PTY LTD
Suite 416, 14 Lexington Drive
Bella Vista NSW 2153, Australia
Phone: +61 2 9616 3750
* Trademark of Phibro Animal Health
To Learn More:
The success of your farm operation is directly related to the success of your animals. With Phibro as your partner, you can count on our portfolio of Animate products to help you achieve the results you want.
Talk with a Phibro team member.Contact Us Now!