Broad Spectrum Coccidiocidal Feed Additive
Aviax® Concentrate coccidiocidal feed additive is a highly effective ionophore anticoccidial used for the prevention of coccidiosis caused by Emeria spp. in broiler chickens.
- For the prevention of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria acervulina, E. brunetti, E. maxima, E. mitis, E. necatrix, E. tenella, and E. praecox in broiler chickens.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Add 125 g of Aviax® Concentrate to each tonne of chicken feed. This produces a semduramicin level of 25 g/tonne in the finished feed which should be fed continuously as the sole ration.
- Aviax® Concentrate must be thoroughly mixed into the feed. It is recommended that each 250 g of premix intended for a 2-tonne feed blend be extended with approximately 9 kg of ground meal which is then added gradually to the feed blend.
- Do not use in birds which are producing or may in the future produce eggs or egg products for human consumption.
- For use in broiler chickens. Do not allow consumption by any other animals or birds, as toxicity may occur. Care must be taken not to exceed the recommended use level of 25 g/tonne of semduramicin.
- Meat: NIL
- Eggs: Do not use in birds which are producing or may in the future produce eggs or egg products for human consumption.
- The withholding period stated on this label applies only to product destined for the Australian domestic market. Some export markets apply different standards. If necessary, details of overseas standards should be obtained prior to use of this product.
Render empty bags unusable by puncturing or tearing, and dispose of them by burial beneath at least 500mm of soil in a disposal pit located away from watercourses. Store in a cool dry place.
NRA Approval Number: 58035/0703
Store below 30°C (Room Temperature) in a dry place. Store locked up, in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (e.g. phone Australia 13 11 26, New Zealand 03 4747000).
Toxic if swallowed, Toxic if inhaled, Causes eye irritation
Avoid breathing dust.
Specific treatment is urgent (refer to First Aid section of the SDS.)
IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a Poison Centre of doctor.
IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
Store locked up, in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.