Promoting Health, Immunity & Performance with
How DFMs Can Help Maintain Healthier Birds
- Increase Body Weight
- Improve Feed Conversion
- Lower Mortality Rates
- Reduce Lesions and Pathogens
Solutions For Your Operation
Phibro offers a lineup of DFM solutions to support poultry operations like yours.
- Contains highly active Bacillus amyloliquefaciens, Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus licheniformis and Bacillus coagulans strains to promote better health in poultry production.
- Combinations (blends) of Bacillus amyloliquefaciens, Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus licheniformis and Bacillus coagulans allow the positive improvements from each individual bacillus species to affect the gut microbiome allowing you to capture the advantages of each.
- Gastrointestinal tract improvements may be seen through improved body weight gain, feed conversion ratio and the reduction of lesions from pathogens, showcasing a greater multiple effect on the gut microbiome, over an individual Bacillus species.
- Contains highly active Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus licheniformis strains to promote optimal bird performance. This blend of Bacillus allows for the positive effects from each individual species to improve the gut microbiome, allowing the producer to capture the advantages of each.
- Proprietary strains of Bacillus are selected to enhance gastrointestinal tract microflora. The effects on the gastrointestinal tract may be seen through improvements in body weight gain and feed conversion, showcasing a greater multiplier effect on the gut microbiome over an individual Bacillus species.
- The microbes in MicroLife Pace are highly concentrated, providing more room for feed customization
MicroLife Prime, a Multi-Strain Probiotic Solution
Benefits of Using MicroLife Prime in Your Flock
MicroLife Prime, a four Bacillus strain direct-fed microbial solution for poultry that supports optimal health, performance and processing yields.
Institute (OMRI) listed.
Continuing Education For Dairy Professionals
Impact of Heat Stress Throughout the Lactation Cycle
The High Fertility Cycle
The Impacts of Stress on Dairy Cattle Health & Performance
For more information about how direct-fed microbials from Phibro Animal Health Corporation can support the health of your animals and the profitability of your operation, contact a Phibro representative near you.